Daniels FirstHome™ Erin Mills
Who knew there could be an easy, affordable way to enter the new home market in the coveted Erin Mills area of Mississauga? We knew – and so did the public. All 354 walk-up condominium townhomes in both Phase I and Phase II sold out in just one day.
- We offered a variety of financial incentives including Daniels’ exclusive “Live Free” deposit structure, which waived the interim occupancy fee until registration of the condominium.
- Daniels FirstHome™ Erin Mills was Canada’s first and largest ENERGY STAR® community, named ENERGY STAR® Builder of the Year in 2006 by EnerQuality Corp.
- The community was fully-built before going on sale, allowing home buyers to walk through the actual townhomes and choose the model that best fit their lifestyle needs.
- First-time homeowners were able to realize their dreams with move-ins as early as 30, 60 and 90 days.
- Model choices included one-, two-, and three-bedroom designs, some with garages, patios and large decks.
- Every townhome came complete with amazing lifestyle incentives such as 5 FREE appliances and a Rogers Cable Bundle with one year of free cable hook-up for Internet, phone and TV.
- Everyone loved the location, too, at the southwest corner of Winston Churchill Blvd. and Eglinton Ave., close to parks, shops, Erin Mills Town Centre, schools, walking paths, and Highways 403, 407 and 401.