Daniels FirstHome™ Markham
For decades, the Town of Markham has been one of the most prestigious municipalities in Canada – usually a dream destination for move-up home buyers. Daniels opened the door to homeownership in this area for many first-time buyers.
- In Fall 2006, we introduced Daniels FirstHome™ Markham to enthusiastic first-time buyers who appreciated the opportunity to own a home in such a desirable area.
- Daniels’ innovative downpayment structure contributed greatly to the community’s success by making ownership possible.
- The townhomes here were constructed before being offered for sale, providing buyers with the opportunity to tour a model of every design before deciding, and many moved in within 30, 60 and 90 days.
- All the townhomes were constructed to the ENERGY STAR® standard, translating to lower monthly energy costs for homeowners.
- Lifestyle incentives included a FREE One Year Rogers Cable Bundle and 5 FREE appliances, which helped offset expenses as owners settled in.
- Model choices included one-, two- and three-bedroom designs, each with a patio or balcony.
- The 96 fully-built walk-up condominium townhomes are located in an established neighbourhood at Chancery Road and Bur Oak Avenue, close to the Mount Joy GO Station, community parks, shopping plazas, schools, Old Downtown Markham, and Highways 407, 404 and 48.