Who We AreThe Daniels Corporation is one of Canada’s preeminent builder/developers, building more than 30,000 new homes across the Greater Toronto Area for over 37 years.
Buy with confidence from a builder you can trust
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 38 years.
Led by company President Mitchell Cohen and a creative team of visionary professionals, Daniels has built more than 35,000 award-winning homes and apartments, within master-planned, mixed-use communities, commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and pre-eminent builders/developers. Company founder and Chairman Emeritus, John H. Daniels is a towering figure of the North American real estate industry. In a career that has spanned over 60 years, the former CEO of Cadillac Fairview Development Corporation has left an indelible mark on the quality of the places in which people live, work, play, create and shop.
Committed to community, Daniels offers innovative programs that help people achieve homeownership, champions neighbourhood initiatives that enhance quality of life, and supports numerous charities and non-profit organizations.
In the media
- Register online for Daniels FirstHome™ Keelesdale, now under construction in York
- Free to Thrive: Condo Project Breaks Down Barriers for First-Time Buyers
- How a builder’s affordable home program helped a Toronto couple onto the property ladder
- New Development Brings Affordable Housing To Toronto
- An Innovative Collaboration in Affordable Ownership Housing in Toronto
- Scarborough project will offer new homes with assistance for first-time buyers
- Companies should tap into social procurement’s endless opportunities
- What to do and not to do with the housing bubble: Opinion
- The Daniels Corporation Partners with George Brown College to Invest in Construction Sector
- Toronto incubator aims to bridge gap between art and business
- A healthy community is good for everyone’s bottom line
- The Developer Who Wants to Make Canadian Housing Affordable